Monday, June 8, 2015

(Don't) Cheat

(Stop, don’t) taunt me
(don’t) show up in that skin-tight dress you know I love
(don’t) slide into my passenger’s seat as if it’s always belonged to you
(don’t) put your hand on my thigh, and
(don’t you dare) inch it up further as I drive
(don’t) look at me with those grey-blue eyes, you know how they antagonize me
(stop) that lip-biting…
(don’t) run your nails down my back as I buy our tickets
(don’t) turn me on. (not) right here.
(don’t) slip your long, silky legs across my lap, I
(won’t) run my hands up your dress and pull you onto me
(don’t) kiss my neck
(stop, don’t) bite my neck
(don’t) feel me tighten underneath you
(don’t) let me take you to the backseat of my car
(don’t) open your body to me
(don’t) take every inch of me as I whisper in your ear how badly I’ve wanted this
(don’t) tighten your legs around my waist as the windows are drenched in fog
don’t (stop)

don’t let my girlfriend find out

No comments:

Post a Comment